Why should you attend the Paperless Lab Academy® 2022 live edition?
Think big, go small[er]!
The plenary session is composed of presentations from digital transformation project leaders, final users, though leaders of the industry, matter experts keynote speakers from the industry sharing their experience and project status. We are articulating an agenda to ease active and interactive discussions.
Product Deep Dive WorkshopsOur premium and gold sponsors offer one hour open session about their latest industry news. As subject matter experts, they bring their latest solution (product and/or services) and share with you their expertise and knowledge to support your specific needs
Networking with the ExpertsThe Paperless Lab Academy® brings multiple solution providers in the exhibition hall, and offers you a good understanding of today and future tendencies. An excellent combination of well known international providers of the lab informatics industry and new companies coming with new innovative proposals. A real showcase room with quality networking opportunities to gather deeper information with your peers, colleagues, presenters and providers.
Everything you always wanted to know about Scientific Digital Data Management
The Paperless Lab Academy® is the ideal learning platform for all companies that own a laboratory, involved in running, consolidating, integrating or simplifying laboratory data management processes. Once again, we are setting the stage for discussions on strategies and implementation of 21st-century technologies in your laboratory. We work on an agile combination of future horizon views, already running in some industries, and tangible real cases on how to solve today’s concerns.
Registration is free for visitors!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- About the future of the laboratory within the industry 4.0
- Business decisions and companies’ processes supported by scientific data management
- The relevance of a Master Data strategy for mastering your data
- The reality of the #IoLT, Internet of Lab Things and #Ioi, Integration of instruments
- How to apply the FAIR principles and secure your data
- Why archiving is the beginning and not the end of a solid #eDataLifeCycle
- Practical sessions on Audit trails, data integrity, and new Compliance guides
- Demystification of the Cloud-based solutions
- How to successfully implement laboratory system solutions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Industries that significantly benefit from the Paperless Lab Academy congress include: Pharmaceutical, Lab Services, Biotech, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Cosmetic, Chemical, Oil & Gas
People visiting us every year range from Laboratory Directors and Managers, Operational Excellence, IT Business Partners, QC, and QA Management, Research departments, and Manufacturing