EVERYTHING you always wanted to know about Scientific Digital Data Management
The Paperless Lab Academy® is the ideal learning platform for all companies that own a laboratory, involved in running, consolidating, integrating or simplifying laboratory data management processes. Once again, we are setting the stage for discussions on strategies and implementation of 21st-century technologies in your laboratory. We work on an agile combination of future horizon views, already running in some industries, and tangible real cases on how to solve today’s concerns.
Keynote presentations & Panel Discussions
The PLA offers a program with a comprehensive storyline on how to master your edata lifecycle and what to consider when defining your strategies for digital transformation.
Learn from the experiences of industry though leaders and matter experts, discuss your own projects with them. Delve into the requirements for your processes, your people, and your data to achieve your paperless goals.
Interactive Workshops & Round Tables
Our sponsors host special breakdown sessions in the form of workshops or roundtables. As subject matter experts, they bring their latest solutions (products and/or services) and share with you their experience and knowledge to support your specific needs.
Networking with the Experts
The Paperless Lab Academy® brings multiple solution providers in the exhibition hall, and offers you a good understanding of today and future tendencies. An excellent combination of well known international providers of the lab informatics industry and new companies coming with new innovative proposals.
A real showcase room with quality networking opportunities to gather deeper information with your peers, colleagues, presenters and providers.
Reasons to attend
- A 2-day conference about transformation strategies and enhancing your company digital mindset
- A 2-day conference about listening, learning, interacting with industry leaders and executives from international companies who share their experiences and strategies
- A content-rich, non-commercial plenary session
- Multiple interactive workshops and round tables discussions
- Excellent opportunities to network, interact and learn
- A unique opportunity to connect with key software and service solution providers
Reasons to sponsor
- Solid international reputation
- 25+ exhibitors | 15 sponsored workshops in 2023
- 90% of attendees involved in a digitalisation project
- 80% of attendees with budget allocated
- 75% of attendees actively looking for new solutions
- Multiple Open Networking Sessions
- Possibilities to own and lead a one-hour workshop, product intro session, round table discussion
- Active promotions of our partners activities through the WW PLA community
- Collaboration for additional marketing activities along the year
HOTEL MELIÁ MILANO
Via Masaccio, 19, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
0,10 km from Lotto Metro Station
16 km fron Linate Airport
PLA2024 Europe starts on March 12 2024, 08:30 am to March 13 20234, 16:30 pm.
Event Checkin desk opens from 16:00 to 20:00 on March 11 and from 08:00 on the event days.
Event Cocktail is planned after he event on March 12, 2024
EVENT BADGE IS REQUIRED AT ALL SESSIONS
NOT DECIDED YET?
Make sure to remain informed on the latest