eCONNECT, eMANAGE, eDECIDE, eARCHIVE
What is the Paperless Lab Academy about? At the PLA we set the stage for discussions on strategies and implementation of 21th-century technologies in the laboratory. It is about discussing key milestones to generate solid business insights from the laboratory, connecting with colleagues who share similar operational issues as you have, learning about user's case studies and how they are deployed into their processes, discovering the informatics trends from cutting-edge thought leaders, being in the know about the last informatics tools and methodologies in a creative and productive atmosphere.
WHEN IS THE NEXT PLA EDITION TAKING PLACE?
Thank to the continuous support of our sponsors, partners and speakers, we are been able to run alternative virtual editions during during this pandemic situation. We are now aiming to go back to live editions from 2022.
#PLA2022 Europe, 9th edition - April 26-27 2022
In-person, Lake Maggiore, Baveno, Italy
Discover the Academy Webinars Program
- Monthly Webinars organised by the PLA
- Multiple recorded sessions available On Demand
- Webinars from the industry from the PLA partners
WHY COMING TO #PLA Congress Editions
- A unique occasion to liaise with the major providers of LIMS, ELN, LES & SDMS systems
- A unique showcase opportunity of innovative solutions
- Multiple sponsored workshops
- Outstanding opportunities for networking, interacting and learning
- Senior managers of international companies sharing experiences and strategies
- Free registration for attendees from companies that own a laboratory
WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO OUR #PLA CONGRESSES
The past Paperless Lab Academy® edition has re-confirmed the success of the event: high-level content agenda hosted workshops and free entrance for visitors allowed once again the #PLA to be the number one learning platform in Europe for laboratory automation and information management.
WHY PARTNERING with #PLA
- Solid international reputation
- Increasing number of attendees, subscribers and followers and new partners
- 90% of attendees involved in a digitalization project
- 75% of attendees actively looking for new solutions
- Numerous collaboration agreement born at PLA amongst our partners
- Multiple Open Networking Sessions
- Easy 1o1 Access through the Event App
- Active promotions of our partners activities through the PLA community
- Collaboration for webinar activities