eCONNECT, eMANAGE, eDECIDE, eARCHIVE
What is the Paperless Lab Academy about? At the PLA we set the stage for discussions on strategies and implementation of 21th-century technologies in the laboratory. It is about discussing key milestones to generate solid business insights from the laboratory, connecting with colleagues who share similar operational issues as you have, learning about user's case studies and how they are deployed into their processes, discovering the informatics trends from cutting-edge thought leaders, being in the know about the last informatics tools and methodologies in a creative and productive atmosphere.
Setting the stage for Paperless Transformation
Italy | June 18 - Rome | June 19 - Milano
Spain | June 25 - Madrid | June 26 - Barcelona
WHY ATTENDING #PLA
- A unique occasion to liaise with the major providers of LIMS, ELN, LES & SDMS systems
- A unique showcase opportunity of innovative solutions offered by providers
- Multiple interactive workshops
- Numerous software demonstrations in only 2 days
- Outstanding networking sessions
- Training opportunity on precongress day
- Senior managers of international companies sharing experiences and information with high-quality content
- Free registration for attendees from companies that own a laboratory
See why you should come to #PLA
The 7th edition of Paperless Lab Academy re-confirmed the success of the event: high-level content agenda hosted workshops and free entrance for visitors allowed once again PLA to be the number one learning platform in Europe for laboratory automation and information management.
See what #PLA2019 was all about in this video!