eCONNECT, eMANAGE, eDECIDE, eARCHIVE
What is the Paperless Lab Academy about? At the PLA we set the stage for discussions on strategies and implementation of 21th-century technologies in the laboratory. It is about discussing key milestones to generate solid business insights from the laboratory, connecting with colleagues who share similar operational issues as you have, learning about user's case studies and how they are deployed into their processes, discovering the informatics trends from cutting-edge thought leaders, being in the know about the last informatics tools and methodologies in a creative and productive atmosphere.
WHEN IS THE NEXT PLA EDITION TAKING PLACE?
Due the Pandemic situation, we had to cancel the PLA2020 8th European Edition. In alignment with our sponsors, and thanks to the support of the Gran Hotel Dino, Zacchera Hotels, we are now inviting you to the PLA2021 at the Lake Maggiore on April 27 & 28, 2021.
Regarding the first Paperless Lab Academy® edition in India planned at Hyderabad by November 2020, supported by our partners we have decided to go for a first virtual edition sticking to the same goals and quality. We're looking for providing an interesting and fruitful experience.
#PLA2020 INDIA, ONLINE DECEMBER 1 - 3, 2020
All in One Place
- Combination of presentations from though leaders and solution providers
- Access to recorded sessions
- Listing of Free Webinars organised by our partners
WHY COMING TO #PLACongress
- A unique occasion to liaise with the major providers of LIMS, ELN, LES & SDMS systems
- A unique showcase opportunity of innovative solutions offered by providers
- 15 interactive sponsored workshops
- Outstanding opportunities for networking, interacting and relaxing
- Senior managers of international companies sharing experiences and information with high-quality content
- Free registration for attendees from companies that own a laboratory
WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO OUR #PLA CONGRESSES
The past Paperless Lab Academy® edition has re-confirmed the success of the event: high-level content agenda hosted workshops and free entrance for visitors allowed once again the #PLA to be the number one learning platform in Europe for laboratory automation and information management.
WHY PARTNERING with #PLA
- Solid international reputation
- Increasing number of attendees, subscribers and followers and new partners
- 90% of attendees involved in a digitalization project
- 75% of attendees actively looking for new solutions
- Numerous collaboration agreement born at PLA amongst our partners
- Multiple Open Networking Sessions
- Easy 1o1 Access through the Event App
- Active promotions of our partners activities through the PLA community
- Collaboration for webinar activities