eCONNECT, eMANAGE, eDECIDE, eARCHIVEWhat is the Paperless Lab Academy about? At the PLA we set the stage for discussions on strategies and implementation of 21th century technologies in the laboratory. It is about discussing key milestones to generate solid business insights from the laboratory, connecting with colleagues who share similar operational issues as you have, learning about user's case studies and how they are deployed into their processes, discovering the informatics trends from cutting-edge thought leaders, being in the know about the last informatics tools and methodologies in a creative and productive atmosphere.
STAY TUNED - REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN IN NOVEMBER!
WHY becoming a sponsor @PLA2019
- Be part of the #1 European lab informatics event
- Connect with Lab, R&D and IT directors and managers from various industries: Pharmaceutical, Lab Services, Biotech, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Cosmetic, Chemical, Oil & Gas
- A unique opportunity to network and generate new business
WHY ATTENDING PLA2019
- A unique occasion to liaise with the major providers of LIMS, ELN, LES & SDMS systems
- A unique showcase opportunity of innovative solutions offered by providers
- Outstanding networking sessions
- Senior managers of international companies sharing experiences and information with high-quality content
- Free registration for attendees from companies that own a laboratory
See why you should come to #PLA2019
The 6th edition of Paperless Lab Academy re-confirmed the success of the event: high-level content agenda, hosted workshops and free entrance for visitors allowed once again PLA to be the number one event in Europe for laboratory automation and information management. See what PLA2018 was all about in this video!
GRAND HOTEL IN BAVENO STYLE
For the second year in a row, the Paperless Lab Academy Organisation Team has chosen The Grand Hotel Dino as the venue for the VII edition of the event. Strategically located, close to Milan and Switzerland, surrounded by mountains, Baveno offers a stunning location overlooking the water and the Alps, on Maggiore Lake.
Style, tradition, elegance and professionalism, all in a Grand Hotel.