PAPERLESS LAB ACADEMY® Speakers
initial list of our speakers... more to come
PAPERLESS LAB ACADEMY® 2021 PARTNERS
Thanks to our partners, the Paperless Lab Academy® has reprogrammed the VIII European edition to April 2021.
The Paperless Lab Academy® is the ideal learning platform for all companies that own a laboratory, involved in running, consolidating, integrating or simplifying laboratory data management processes.
Everything you always wanted to know about Scientific Data Management
Once again, we´re setting the stage for discussions on strategies and implementation of 21st-century technologies in your laboratory.
We work on an agile combination of future horizon views, already running in some industries, and tangible real cases on how to solve today’s concerns. For this, we build an agenda composed of keynote speakers from the industry sharing their experience and project status, workshops of our sponsors presenting their latest offering to support your specific needs, networking opportunities to gather deeper information from the attendees and presenters.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- About the future of the laboratory within the industry 4.0
- Business decisions and companies’ processes supported by scientific data management
- The relevance of a Master Data strategy for mastering your data
- The reality of the #IoLT, Internet of Lab Things and #Ioi, Integration of instruments
- How to apply the FAIR principles and secure your data
- Why archiving is the beginning and not the end of a solid #eDataLifeCycle
- Practical sessions on Audit trails, data integrity, and new Compliance guides
- Demystification of the Cloud-based solutions
- How to successfully implement laboratory system solutions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Industries that significantly benefit from the Paperless Lab Academy congress include: Pharmaceutical, Lab Services, Biotech, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Cosmetic, Chemical, Oil & Gas
People visiting us every year range from Laboratory Directors and Managers, Operational Excellence, IT Business Partners, QC, and QA Management, Research departments, and Manufacturing