Thermo Fisher Workshop
The Connected lab – How digital transformation is changing the way we do science
Sudhakar Kasturi is a business leader with 25 years of broad based experience in Life sciences, Petroleum, Food Safety, Chemical, environmental , basic research, analytical and laboratory industries with a strong track record of success in consistently delivering robust sustainable profitable sales growth.
Some of Sudhakar's career highlights are:
- Business Development & Marketing for Laboratory informatics solutions including LIMS ,CDS systems for CRO, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemicals, Commercial testing Labs
- More than five years experience in Analytical instruments marketing, pre sales technical support and sales
- More than six years experience in APAC regional pre sales and technical consultancy
Scientific organizations are continually investigating how digital technology can accelerate science and drive their laboratory productivity. In this talk we will discuss how Thermo Fisher Scientific is partnering with organizations to help them to connect their complex scientific ecosystem and to make the world healthier, safer and cleaner.
What we will learn in this Workshop:
• The value of a fully integrated ecosystem
• To discuss how digitalization of the lab can drive productivity and efficiency
• To recognize how to drive digital transformation through connectivity