TERM OF SERVICES
Madrid, April 10,2023, version 1.0
These Terms of Service set out the terms and conditions for the use of Paperless Lab Academy® service, a cloud-based event management platform ("App"), as provided by NL42 Business Management Consulting S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “NL42”), based in Camino Tomillarón 9, 3D, 28231 Las Rozas de Madrid (Spain), with VAT Reg. No. ES-B86602141 or by another company from its group, as the case may be, if such company is identiﬁed as a service provider in the relevant order form or in other type of contract from which these Terms of Service are being referenced ("NL42").
- "Attendee" refers to user(s) who access the App or Services to view and participate in events organized by NL42.
- "Content" refers to any information, graphic, text, image, software, sound ﬁle, video, communication, data, metadata, photograph, compilation, work in any form or medium, technology or other types of content that NL42 publish in the App.
- "Copyright Act" means Spanish Legislative Royal Decree 1/1996 of April 12, on Copyright and Rights Related to Copyright, as amended.
- "Service" refers to any NL42 service oﬀered and provided within the App or a service provided directly by the NL42 representatives.
- "Terms" refers to these Terms of Service
- "Users" means Attendees.
- “Sponsors” means companies that wish to advertise its business on the occasion of the event
- The App and Services are not intended for children. You must be at least 18 years old to access the App, otherwise you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to use the App.
- You can have only one account in the App.
You agree not to:
- share or make available through the App any program that is malicious or invasive or that may or is intended to damage or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or device;
- share or make available through the App any Content that is threatening, hateful, racially, or ethnically oﬀensive, or that depicts nudity, pornography or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- share or make available through the App any false, misleading, or deceptive information;
- intimidate, harass, or violate the rights of any User or other person;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper functioning of the App;
- use any automated means to access any part of the App unless expressly allowed by NL42
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the App;
- send spam or any other unauthorized advertisements or solicitations through or using the App; or
- otherwise do anything that is unlawful, infringes copyright, is fraudulent, malicious, or could subject NL42 or Users of the App to harm or liability.
- The correct submission of the email address provided to register to the event is necessary to complete the registration for the App.
- You represent and warrant that all information you provide is accurate and complete.
- You are responsible for maintaining the conﬁdentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you lose your password, you may request an automatic reset of your password. A link to reset your password will be sent to the email you provided during registration.
You can use the App free of charge. Some events displayed in the App may require the purchase of tickets, such tickets are always sold by NL42.
- As part of our support, we provide you with knowledge base of common problems and solutions available within the App
- For questions related to the event you are attending, contact the event organization team at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at the reception desk during the event.
- NL42 reserves the right to terminate or suspend the provision of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Terms or any unlawful or abusive behaviour.
- NL42 reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and deny you any current or future use of the App and Services (or any portion thereof)
- Sections 8 (Intellectual Property and Content), 12 (Indemnification) and 18 (Governing Law and Disputes) herein, as well as any other sections of these Terms that, either explicitly or by their nature, must remain in eﬀect even after termination of these Terms, shall survive termination.
NL42 reserves the right to make changes to the App or Services to develop its business, products, and services.
- All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the App together with the software code are the property of NL42 and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Sponsors represent and warrant that they own or otherwise control all rights in and to the Content that they provide to NL42 to be uploaded in the App or they upload in the App.
- Sponsors represent that Content they share or otherwise make available through the App and that use of that Content by NL42 will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party in any manner
- Art. 4 of sponsorship contract provides obligations on content facilitated by Sponsors.
- NL42 is not responsible for content shared by attendees. If you feel that content is against good manners or against the law, you can report such content via email@example.com.
- Any data you enter into the App database is part of the database collected by NL42 and becomes part of the NL42 database without you gaining any right to the App database. This database is not a collective work under the Copyright Act.
- You may not use the App to extract (in particular by means of so-called software robots) the database associated with the App.
- NL42 does not guarantee that the use of the App and Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and NL42 will not be liable for any interruptions or errors. Although NL42 is not a high availability service, and cannot provide you with uptime guarantees, our aim is to deliver 99.95% uptime for our services.
- NL42 is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third-party materials or websites linked to or from the App or the Service. NL42 is a provider of a network platform and is not responsible for the relationship between Attendees and will not be involved in any disputes between these parties.
- NL42 makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, with respect to the Service or any products or services provided through the App.
- NL42, its aﬃliates, licensors, suppliers or advertisers shall in no event be liable for any costs, damages, or expenses (including, without limitation, compensatory, incidental, and consequential damages, lost proﬁts or damages resulting from loss of data or interruption of work) arising out of:
- use of the App and Services or inability to use them;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- the representations or conduct of any third party on the Services; or
- any other liabilities concerning the App and Services.
- NL42 will only be liable to you for damages caused by wilful misconduct or gross negligence and other damages that may not be limited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold NL42 harmless from and against any reasonably foreseeable direct losses, damages, and reasonable expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) suﬀered or incurred by NL42 arising out of or related to:
- your breach of any of these Terms (including any additional terms and conditions incorporated herein);
- any Content you post or otherwise contribute.
- any activity in which you engage on or through the App and Service; and
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The failure of NL42 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and eﬀect.
NL42 may assign any or all of these Terms, and may assign or delegate, in whole or in part, any of its rights or obligations under these Terms. You may not assign these Terms, in whole or in part, nor transfer or sub-license your rights under these Terms, to any third party.
- These Terms shall be governed by the Spanish laws a member country of the European Union
- If these Terms are translated into one or more languages, in the event of a conﬂict between the versions, the English language version shall be used for the interpretation of the Agreement.