Lonza Edition - Focus on Digitalization and Automation
OnDemand recorded and edited session available now
The Paperless Lab Academy® is glad to propose a new online edition, carefully prepared for the Indian industry, completely sponsored by Lonza.
A 2-hour edition with strong focus on digitalization and automation thanks to interesting conversations with Lonza Experts and Customer. This edition includes an interactive Question and Answer session with the speaker panel.
Agenda #PLA2021 India - Lonza Edition
- Welcome & introduction
- Isabel Muñoz-Willery, owner and organiser of the Paperless Lab Academy®
- Brijesh Gupta, Business Director at Lonza India & Middle East
- Digital strategy for a paperless QC laboratory
- Mr. Vipul Doshi, Chief Quality & Compliance Officer at Zydus Cadila
- Enforcing data integrity with automation and digitalization
- Ruth Noé, Senior Product Manager with the Lonza Informatics Team
- Meet with our Lonza sales partner in India
- Shreedhar Instruments
- The MODA® Platform – more than microbiology. Digitalize your quality and manufacturing workflows
- Karthic Sreenivasan, Product Delivery Manager with the Lonza Informatics Team
- Q&A Session
- Interactive session with the Speaker Panel
Mr. Vipul Doshi has been in the Pharmaceutical Industry for more than three decades with diverse leadership and operational expertise across development, manufacturing, R&D, GXP quality assurance (QA) and manufacturing operations (parenterals, solid dosage forms, biotechnology, transdermal, biologics and vaccines).
He has been leading the Quality and Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceutical Companies of high credentials. Throughout his career, he has been providing passionate global leadership and pioneered in guiding the companies to meet the Global Regulatory, Quality Standards and Compliance requirements.
He has been a great contributor in developing and implementing quality attributes and culture of excellence based upon a set of core values and ethical practices, which integrate and improve business operations and enhance the compliance within the organization.
He has been a leading advocate for global competitiveness and instrumental in due diligence for various acquisitions and mergers. He possesses great expertise in projects and engineering for developing infrastructures for APIs and Drug Products (sterile and non-sterile). He has been actively involved with various professional associations like ISPE/PDA/AAM.
Associated with varied roles and increasing responsibilities he is currently Chief Quality & Compliance Officer at Cadila Healthcare limited (the company has headquarters at Ahmedabad). He also leads IRA, Research and Development functions for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient, Environment Health & Safety and Pharmacovigilance.
Cadila Healthcare Limited (Zydus Cadila) is an innovative, global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs nearly 25.000 people worldwide and is dedicated to creating healthier communities globally.
The product portfolio ranges from complex generics sterile and non-Sterile, biologics and vaccines and various dosage forms catering to global market.
Karthic Sreenivasan, Product Delivery Manager with the Lonza Informatics Team.
He holds a master’s degree in Microbiology and has 14 years of experience in the industry.
He is currently with Lonza Informatics supporting biopharma organizations to implement their digital strategies with the MODA® Platform. As a product delivery manager for the MODA® Platform, he has supported organizations in India to implement and manage MODA® Solutions successfully.
Karthic is based out of Hyderabad, India.
Ruth Noé is Senior Product Manager for Lonza Bioscience supporting Bacterial Endotoxin Automation and Software products.
She joined Lonza in 2001 as a Product Specialist and later transitioned through roles in Sales Management and Product Support before commencing in her current role.
Prior to Lonza, Ruth was a Business Development Manager for Covance Laboratories working with the Biotechnology team. Previous employments were laboratory based using RT-PCR in predicting Neuroblastoma relapse in children for the Candlelighter’s Laboratory at St James’ Hospital Leeds UK and in virology diagnostics for Public Health Laboratories UK.
- Customer case study on the execution of their digital strategy
- Automation and digitalization of QC microbiology
- How these initiatives can enforce compliance to data integrity – with a focus on endotoxin
- Overview of the MODA® Platform to digitalize quality and manufacturing
- Paperless QC microbiology
- Automation of the endotoxin assay
- Data integrity
- E-logs solution to replace paper log books
Who should attend
Anyone with responsibilities in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, IT partnership, Operations, Manufacturing Science and Technology
From the following industry: Life Sciences, Pharma & Biotech, CGT, Vaccines, Large and small Molecule, Mammalian
- Paperless QC Microbiology
- Automation of the Endotoxin Assay
- Data Integrity
- Elogs solution to replace paper log books