Integration into the Lab Ecosystem and the LabX-Agilent Integration Experience
Presenter: Carlos Emilio Rosas, Global Business Development Manager, Software Solutions at METTLER TOLEDO International
Carlos Emilio Rosas is Global Business Development Manager for Software Solutions and LabX Consulting at Mettler Toledo International. With an industrial engineering education and a keen interest in processes, software, and facilitation; he focuses on solutions for Data Governance, Data Integrity, workflow guidance and efficiencies. He helps businesses and their laboratories to reach the Paperless Lab goals by integrating benchtop instruments into the lab ecosystem with LabX as part of its Digital Transformation. He is member of a team providing consulting, seminars, and training on solutions that support Data Integrity within the Production, QC and R&D environment. He also supports companies where a common solution or standardization over multiple countries and regions is required.
Presenter: Julien Terrier, Business Developer Software at Mettler Toledo
I'm a Software Business Development professional at Mettler-Toledo, where I've been working for 15 years. My journey with the company started as a Development Engineer for high-resolution load cells, which gave me a deep understanding of the technical aspects of our products. 10 years ago, I became a Product Manager and gained valuable experience in managing global product portfolios for the laboratory balance business unit. Currently, I'm responsible for driving the growth of Mettler-Toledo's digitalization solutions in the Swiss market. I'm passionate about keeping up with the latest digitization technologies to ensure we provide professional and sustainable solutions to our customers.
In this workshop, you will discover the recommended approach to fully integrate your lab and witness a demo of a LabX integrated solution with Agilent.
We will address:
- Integration into the Lab Ecosystem
- Increase efficiency, data quality, security and ensure Data Integrity
- Facilitate the integration to Lab Informatics System
- The differences between GAMP5 software categories and what it means to your business
- We will see what Meta Data is, and discuss the best way to ensure Complete Data
- How LabX monitors all critical resources and reduces all validation costs and efforts.
With LabX, you can:
- Fully digitalize your laboratory data and application workflows starting at the simple instruments and all along the data lifecycle.
- Automate instrument management procedures for analytical benchtop instruments. (Balances, titrators, KF, pH meters, UV Vis spectrophotometers, density meters, refractometers, and melting point systems, as well as automation solutions).
- Integrate instruments into the lab ecosystem to streamline data processing within your digital infrastructure.
- Handle data with the attention and controls commensurate with the risk: Data Integrity and ICH Q9 principles.
- Discover Real business benefit in the Lab with native digital data and technical controls.
Who should benefit
CXO, Digital Transformation strategists, Lab Managers, Quality Managers, Lab Technicians, IT Managers
METTLER TOLEDO specializes in the area of precision instruments for laboratory and industrial production. Our instruments are used in R&D research, drug discovery, and quality control labs in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and cosmetics industries.
We are a global market leader with the three instrument groups most frequently used in the laboratory (balances, pipettes, and pH meters), and we are a pioneer in the field of Automated Chemistry. Our comprehensive software solutions grants full automation and integration of our vast instrument portfolios within existing system infrastructures, boosting laboratory efficiency while also maintaining full compliance to data integrity regulations.