How INSIGHT ENGINES designed for life science can increase the efficiency of your lab?
Information search in the context of laboratories cannot rely only on text analysis. Lab data heterogeneity do not allow simple searches. In this workshop, we’d like to show how Inquiro can combine various strategies (ontologies, connectors, structured data) to better contextualize your data.
Benefits: Find data quicker and reveal new data correlation!
Discover how INSIGHT ENGINES can help you to :
- get the best out of your lab data
- better understand your lab data landscape
- quickly start to leverage any source of data in your hands
Areas covered in this session
- Data federation,
- Life science,
- Lab Data Supervision/Management,
- Metadata-based searches,
- Chemical and structural searches,
- Ontology-based navigation
Who should benefit
Lab head, Project managers, the decision makers in general,
Data scientist, data manager, data steward, data curator,
IT, Enterprise Information Management, Knowledge Management
Why should you attend
Join us to learn more about how large company have used Inquiro to solve day-to-day data problems
Erwan holds degrees in molecular biology, genomics, and bioinformatics. For more than 12 years, he has managed bioinformatics projects for major pharmaceutical groups. At the start of his career, he redesigned chemical compound logistics from robotic control to multi-site synchronization.
He later put in place an Enterprise Data Warehouse (multiple terabytes of chemical entities and biological results).
Stéphane joined DEXSTR in early 2018 and manages the company’s Consulting team composed of Solution Engineers and Solution Architects.
Formerly, Stéphane served as Engagement & Project Manager at PTC for 6 years. He also held Project Management positions in pharmaceutical industries at Pierre Fabre & Sanofi for more than 9 years.
He started his career at Genoplante, a public Bioinformatics resource center for 2 years.
DEXSTR is a Life Science IT company specialized in integration and visualization of heterogeneous scientific data using ontologies, advanced search, and AI technologies.
Our Insight Engine named Inquiro, offers groundbreaking solutions to scientists in Life Science in order to ingest, understand, organize, query and share their unstructured data.
Inquiro unleashes the power of internal scientific data by:
- allowing easy handling of high volumes and varieties of data,
- reducing time to insights,
- capitalizing on assets, avoiding to redo experiments,
- significantly saving time in M&A data integration process,
- creating serendipity using data.
- DEXSTR applies its expertise in large scale Life Science industries such as pharmaceuticals, agri-food, and cosmetics areas.