Caliber Technologies Workshop
Planning the Next Move – How to Become Future Ready with Integrated Quality Management
Sumanth Chinta has been working in Caliber for more than 13 years, having the opportunity to work with major industry leaders in the Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical and Life Science industry in the USA, UK, Singapore, and India. Sumanth has extensive knowledge and experience with LIMS and Integrated Quality Management. He is a thought leader in the industry and has helped many companies digitalize their processes.
At Caliber, Sumanth has taken up multiple roles that gave him the opportunity to implement and perform technical pre-sales and sales of ‘Laboratory Informatic Systems’ across the globe. Sumanth has worked and implemented projects in various domains of the industry as pharmaceutical, petro-chemical, medical devices or food processing industry, clinical trails, Bio-Banking and environment monitoring, between others.
Covid 19 has presented the pharma world with a unique opportunity to pause and re-evaluate their strategic priorities. There is a growing and immediate need to have a future-ready plan of operations. In the current situation, companies who already crossed the threshold of Industry 3.0 have reaped benefits of their foresight. Now, in order to accelerate operations and build scalability, pharma companies must rely on the right tools. They must plan to create an Integrated Quality Management system to use digital data for intelligent decision-making.
Sumanth Chinta presents a holistic view for the Pharma industry, addressing the learnings from Covid and how companies must lay out a roadmap for complete digital transformation.
Who Should Benefit?
- CIO, QC Head, QA Head, Manufacturing Head, CxOs and other decision-makers
Why should you attend / Session Learning
- Embracing change and building a smarter, future-ready digital framework
- Plan the roadmap for digital transformation
- A guide on the right strategy to make scalability and operational efficiency simpler
Caliber's Product Suite includes:
- Quality Control - CaliberLIMS
- Quality Assurance/Management - CaliberQAMS, CaliberDMS, Nichelon5 CMS
- Manufacturing - CaliberBRM, CalibereLog, CaliberESM
- Analytics & Insights - CaliberAPQR, CaliberDashboards, CaliberLabAssistant