Practical applications of Data Integrity and Audit Trail Review
The why, what, when, where, who and how of audit trail review
Learnings from this workshop will be:
- Regulatory requirements around audit trail review
- Examples of audit trail review strategies
- Roles for audit trail review
Who should benefit
Anyone involved in selecting, implementing or maintaining electronic systems.
- Why – The focus on audit trails
- What – The basics of an audit trail
- When – Frequency of review
- Where – Areas of focus in the review
- Who – Responsibility for review
- How – Steps to ensure proper review
MODATM is a comprehensive platform for environmental, utility and product monitoring, combining automated scheduling, workflows, mobile data acquisition, device integration, and visual analytics. It eliminates paper-based monitoring and testing that can be expensive, error-prone, time and labor- intensive, therefore enhancing Data Integrity, reducing timelines and potentially saving clients QC costs.