Want to get more out of your data?
Use the predictive and prescriptive analytics capabilities of LabVantage Analytics to improve future
planning of resources, remove bottlenecks or gain more overall efficiency all using your lab data
currently unused in your LIMS. The usage of machine learning or AI within LabVantage Analytics
results into a smarter lab.
Who should benefit
Analysts, Data Scientists, and Technologists.
The Executive: Rapid Delivery Of Business Value
- Use accelerators to speed up your implementation.
- Leverage existing data assets & investments.
- Build bespoke solutions to complex business problems.
The Technologist: Scalability and Flexibility
- Grow as your business grows.
- Ingest and process both in real-time and batch mode.
- Use structured and unstructured data.
The Analyst: Self-Service Decision Engineering
- Use powerful self-service capabilities
- Access 500+ data visualization options Leverage
- RBAC and fine-grained data security
The Data Scientist: Pre-Integrated Data-Science Tools
- Optimize data analysis through predictive
- Leverage machine learning capabilities algorithms
- Analyse data results with popular tools (R & Python
Name: Jeroen de Haas
Title: Product Manager
LabVantage Solutions, Inc. is the leading global laboratory informatics provider. Our industry-leading LIMS and ELN solution and world-class services are the result of 35+ years of experience in laboratory informatics. LabVantage offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services that enable companies to innovate faster in the R&D cycle, improve manufactured product quality, achieve accurate recordkeeping and comply with regulatory requirements.
LabVantage is a highly configurable, web-based LIMS/ELN that powers hundreds of laboratories globally, large and small. Built on a platform that is widely recognized as the best in the industry, LabVantage can support hundreds of concurrent users as well as interface with instruments and other enterprise systems. It is the best choice for industries ranging from pharmaceuticals and consumer goods to molecular diagnostics and bio banking. LabVantage domain experts advise customers on best practices and maximize their ROIs by optimizing LIMS implementation with a rapid and successful deployment.