Presenter: Evelyne Daniel, Senior CSV Consultant
Evelyne is working for more than 20 years in regulated environments and is acting since 2005 as Project Manager and Validation Lead in IT projects. Evelyne successfully implemented and validated many systems, mainly in QA/QC/Manufacturing. For many years, Evelyne is looking into optimisation of validation strategies and documentation standards.
Looking to take your digitalization efforts to the next level?
Join our workshop on Successful Digitalization, where we'll delve into the often overlooked aspects of digitalization projects that are essential for success.
With a focus on real-world experience, we'll explore:
• Change management strategies to ensure your team and organization are fully prepared for the digital transformation
• Techniques for conducting an as-is process analysis and gaining a clear process view
• Best practices for defining the right concept, identifying the right requirements, and accurately evaluating costs and ROI
• Ways to avoid being blinded by sales pitches and unrealistic promises during the RFP and demo phase
• And, of course, there will be room for spontaneously raised topics from the audience
Gain valuable insights from experts in the field and take your digitalization efforts to the next level
With over 27 years of experience of delivering effective solutions, we have established ourselves as a quality service provider for the Life Science R&D and IT sector. Our detailed attention to customers’ needs has resulted in successful open and interactive partnerships based on trust. With more than 75 carefully selected internal employee’s and a large network of specialized freelancers, wega has the capacity and resourcefulness to implement and staff larger projects effectively and efficiently.
Wega is a solution provider offering specialists and services covering the whole life cycle from process and requirement analysis to implementation and maintenance, utilizing our command of conceptualizing systems and an excellent knowledge of the current product market.
Wega consists of four competence centers which are closely collaborating to ensure end-to-end services in the Pharma & Life Science sector.