Wega confirms its presence as a sponsor at #PLA2018
Wega Informatik, founded in Switzerland in 1993, is an IT service provider in the area of Electronic Data Processing (EDP) and one of the leading Business and IT consultancy companies in the area.
Wega bring to the market their strong experience in delivering effective solutions, positioning themselves as quality service provider for the Life Science R&D and IT sector.
The members of Wega’s life science teams look back on more than 15 years of experience in the development of innovative IT solutions for R&D laboratories, focusing on delivering excellence for services such as:
- Computerised Systems Validation (21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP5)
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Logistics of compounds and samples
- Integration and development of customised interfaces and reporting tools
- Project management und project lead
- Process optimisation and workflow support
- Work in a global environment
- Software testing
- Business Analysis
- Consulting by experts with twin-qualifications (i.e. chemistry + IT degree or similar experience)
Morover, Wega excel in the delivery of other services:
- Contracting: they provide temporary support to the companies’ IT projects, making available a netweork of highly specialised professionals
- Consulting: whenever temporay needed software development expertise is not available within a company or project, Wega’s experts deliver missing know-how.
- Software outsourcing: Wega has extensive experience in the acquisition and maintenance of various software systems and, in close collaboration with their clients, they determine the specific service requirements and arrange individual service level agreemen
- Oracle APEX: Wega has more than 20 years’ experience in solution engineering on Oracle databases and technologies, and their developers have analytic skills to develop the application based on the agreed user-requirements as starting point.
Wega is an official sponsor of Paperless Lab Academy 2018 and will be present throughout the event with a booth as well as sponsoring the coffee break in the afternoon of March 20th.
How to drive a successful global LIMS implementation. The key to harmonisation and standardisation
At the Paperless Lab Academy® 2023 Europe, two real-life cases about global LIMS implementation will be presented by their respective project leaders
26 March 2023
Advancing innovations and collaboration – How BIOVIA increases efficiency and cooperation in life science R&D
In the fast-paced landscape of today’s life science and healthcare industry, there is a need to constantly adapt and improve lab operations to incre
25 March 2023
The Digital and Automation journey: How the laboratory has developed and will evolve
I just had the pleasure of interviewing Miguel Alvariño Gil, Manager Quality OpEX at Lonza. A long-awaited presentation on their automation project,
13 March 2023