Following the acquisition by our client, a Fortune Global 500 consultancy, of a leading informatics consultancy (specialized in providing consulting for the design, build, deployment and ongoing support of enterprise scientific data solutions) exciting career opportunity exists across Europe in the LIMS and ELN market for:
- Project Managers
- LIMS Developers
- ELN Developers
- Business Analysts
To find out more contact Jayne Mclaughlin
Senior Business Analyst Pharma R&D
We are a Life Science and IT service provider that has been successfully carrying out ‘state-of-the-art’ projects for international customers for more than 20 years. Our consultants mainly work on our customer’s premises, integrated into the customer’s project team.
Please Note: This is a temporary employment at Wega. In case of mutual interest and fit a permanent position at Wega can be discussed.
- Start date: asap
- End date:03.2019 (potential extension to December 2019 or longer possible, but will need to be approved)
- Workplace: Basel
- Analyze processes in pharma R&D with the aim to elaborate requirements in the context of a user IT project for a new pharma research and development center
- Collaborating with scientists in the Life Sciences environment in order to gather requirements for future IT system’s needs
- Gather and review user requirements from Business and IT divisions (Gap analysis)
- Analyzing and documenting scientific laboratory processes and adapting IT systems into laboratory and research environmental processes
- Responsibility to ensure smooth communication between client, vendor and software developer
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in either Life sciences, Chemistry, Biology, IT, etc.
- Several years working experience in Life science/Pharmaceutical environments
- Familiar with most of the following areas in pharma R&D, i.e. MedChem, DELT, NMR / MS, Compounds Management, Separation, HTS, Protein Crystallization, Fermentation, Microscopy, RNCB & Automated Cell Culture, Solid Phase Resonance, Genetics / Genomics
- Excellent time management and sound analytical skills
- Pharma / Life Science experience is mandatory
- Working knowledge within the regulatory environment (i.e. GLP) is a plus
- Used to working independently, in a responsible manner
- Exposure as a service provider in a professional environment
- Fluent German and English, French is an advantage
Intelligent Systems Specialist (M/F)
Hovione is an international company with over 55 years’ experience in the development and compliant manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Drug Product Intermediates. With four FDA inspected sites in Portugal, the U.S., Ireland and China, Hovione offers integrated API, particle design, formulation development and GMP manufacturing. In the inhalation area, Hovione is the only independent company offering such a broad range of services.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Lumiar site:
The Intelligent Systems Specialist will be involved in internal projects related to the development of mathematical models, optimization tools and automation solutions for quality control tasks with the aim of providing the organization with technological solutions to increase the efficiency of the Quality Control Area. Also, will be in continuous interaction with other areas within Hovione, to perform process-mapping activities, extract insights from raw data, develop optimization algorithms, define and develop automation solutions. Furthermore, the Intelligent Systems Specialist will participate in investigation projects and promote the company internationally through presentations at international conferences and to customers, and through patents and written articles.
- Develop, improve, implement and support existing and new tools related to analytical management;Develop new data integration and visualization tools, and methodologies to increase the company efficiency;
- Develop mathematical models to manage and optimize shop floor operations;
- Present solutions to automate quality control tasks;
- Provide support to the other groups within the company;
- Communicate results to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- University degree in Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Management Engineer;
- Knowledge in high-level programming languages (eg. R, Matlab, Python or similar);
- Acquainted with machine learning and automation/robotics concepts;
- Structured and analytical thinking, and strong numerical skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, to take responsibilities, and to learn;
- Result driven, team player, able to deal with multiple projects/tasks;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Full time opportunity;
- Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the job function and matching the experience;
- Excellent work environment, with a strong focus on quality
Bio-ITech: Account Manager cloud services | Groningen, The Netherlands
To expand our sales team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Account Manager cloud services. The ideal candidate has a strong affinity with life science research. Possibly, you are working or have worked in a research laboratory, but at least you have a good understanding of how research in laboratories is carried out. You have a commercial attitude and you feel comfortable presenting yourself in webinars as well as one-on-one meetings with customers. You are eager to learn and motivated to introduce our state-of-the-art electronic lab notebook and sample management software applications to others.
As our Account Manager cloud services, you will be responsible to help our (potential) clients how they can make their work in the lab more efficient with our software products. You will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively and support our reseller network. For our incoming leads, you will organize and give online demonstrations of our software and advise our clients about the most optimal software configuration for their lab. For our existing clients, you will be responsible for managing license renewal, signaling cross- and upselling opportunities and monitoring customer satisfaction. In addition, you are responsible for making quotes and process all information in our ERP and CRM systems and assist our account managers in tender and bid processes.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field, Master’s degree is a plus
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Experience in working with CRM software is a plus
- Able to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Capable of managing your work independently
- Target oriented
- Available between 32-40 hours a week
- Commercial attitude and excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing, any other European language is a plus
- Good understanding of Dutch both orally and in writing
- An encouraging, dynamic and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to gain experience in international business
- Room to learn and to develop yourself
- Join a growing company with a multi-disciplinary team
- A good salary and additional benefits (bonus)
If this profile fits your personality and you are looking to making a new step in your career, we invite you to apply for our position as Account Manager cloud services. If you need any more information, please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail or pick up the phone. If you already know what you want, send the resume or your LinkedIn profile + motivation to Human Resources.
Employment Type: Full Time
The Application Scientist supports customers as a vital member of our technical team, provides demonstrations and training, and participates in business development as needed.
- Deploy and configure the Scilligence solutions for customers
- Understand customer technical needs, analyze their environments, and help in integrating Scilligence solutions with their data systems
- Provide pre and post-sales technical support
- Educate customers on the use and customization of Scilligence products
- Work closely with the development team to improve the Scilligence suite
- Other ad hoc duties where appropriate
- BSc, MSc, or Ph.D. in the Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- Motivated, quick-learner, and self-starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Education or experience in life science informatics
- Two or more years of experience in drug discovery research
- Customer service experience
- Technical writing experience
- Experience working for a software or life science company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scilligence Corporation, based in Cambridge Massachusetts, is a leading innovator of cross-platform, mobile cheminformatics and bioinformatics solutions. We supply pharmaceutical, biotech, and chemical industries with state-of-the-art informatics platforms to improve their R&D bottom line. Our proprietary technologies address three main areas of R&D informatics needs: knowledge management and collaboration; project, workflow, and material management; and knowledge mining of unstructured data.
Scilligence offers a competitive salary, benefits (including medical and dental insurance), equity participation, and true potential for job satisfaction and career growth. Our careers provide a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, fast-growing company and fill a pivotal role in its growth and success. Interested candidates should email your resume along with references and a cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Scilligence (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).