Pharma R&D to Manufacturing : Importance of Digital Continuity
Presenter: Basha Kodidela, BIOVIA Senior Manager, Technical Sales, APAC
By education, he is a Biochemist and Bio-Informatician with more than 17 years of experience in closely working with Life Sciences organizations.
He is working with Dassault Systemes, BIOVIA as Senior Manager – Technical Sales APAC, adept at the workflows in the Pharmaceutical labs. He enjoys exercising customer-facing & communication skills while closely working with international teams, leveraging global industry best practices for the benefit of his customers.
DASSAULT SYSTEMES helps Research Labs/Process Development Labs/CROs/CMOs/CDMOs achieve Collaborative Innovation & Operational Excellence through Digital Continuity. Going Paperless with BIOVIA solutions is the key that helps organizations attain Digital Continuity
• From Product to Experience, through multi-scale & multi-
• From document based and siloed designs to data-driven
and model based approach
• From siloed organizations to a connected organization
• From Capacity Maximization to Cycle Time Optimization
• From process execution to real time business impact
• From Transactional to more standardized regulatory
dossiers & quality
Who should benefit
Research Labs, Development Labs, QA Labs and Manufacturing team members of CROs, CMOs, CDMOs and Pharma Companies
Dassault Systemes solutions support full product lifecycle form ideation to commercialization.
• Comprehensive Executive Insight
• Bio & Chemical Registration, Approvals & Data
• Faster Cycle Times
• Accelerated Tech Transfer
• Digital Compliance
• Efficient Lab Operations
• External Collaboration
• Simplified IT Environment
BIOVIA, Dassault Systèmes supports science-based industries by providing a scientific collaborative environment for advanced biological, chemical and materials experiences. BIOVIA solutions including molecular modeling & simulation, data science, scientific and laboratory informatics, formulation design, quality & compliance and manufacturing analytics are used by more than 2,000 companies globally.