Overview on Agilent’s Allotrope Foundation activities
Dr. Ralph Mueller joined Agilent Technologies in 2014 as Product Marketing Manager for the Software & Informatics Division. His focus is on workflow solutions and productivity products for analytical laboratories. Formerly he has worked in Biotechnology and Pharma companies. Ralph holds a master in Physics and a PhD degree in Chemistry.
- Brief introduction on Allotrope Foundation
- Why is it needed ?
- Who’s creating it ?
- What is it ? How is it being used ?
- Current ongoing activities
- Overview on Agilent’s Allotrope Engagement
- How Agilent contributes to the Allotrope Foundation organization
- Initial Agilent prototypes for OpenLAB ChemStation and OpenLAB ECM (Phase-1)
- Overview on Phase-2 activities
- High level information what Allotrope Foundation is
- Overview on Agilent’s Engagement in Allotrope Foundation
- Overview on initial Agilent prototypes that show the Allotrope data model can be adopted
Agilent is specialist provider in CDS, ECM and ELN soludons enabled through Enterprises Services which provide capability to enable Lab Producdvity Opdmizadon and maximizadon of Asset Udlizadon.
The company has about 12500 employees globally and had revenues of $4.2 billion in fiscal year 2016.